Marine Trimmer / Textile Fabricator
K1 Marine Trimming
K1 Sails is recruiting a Marine Trimmer/Industrial Textile Fabricator
K1 Sails offers a diverse workplace offering all aspects of industrial textile fabrication including marine trimming, shade sails and yacht sail repairs.
The successful applicant will possess the following attributes:
- Qualified or have extensive industry experience
- Excellent attention to detail and take pride in their work
- Willingness and interest to learn new work/processes
- Good Geometry and Math skills combined with 3D thinking
- Ability to work within a team and follow instructions but also be able to work unsupervised
- Ability to read drawings and take measurements
- A current drivers licence
- Have a positive attitude
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Physically Fit
With a busy and varied workload, we do all aspects of marine trimming including biminis, dodgers, boombags, clears, boat covers as well as sail repairs and the list goes on.
Working hours can be arranged to suit both parties and remuneration is depending on experience and performance.
Please checkout our website
Please email your application to email@example.com or if you wish to discuss further please contact us on 0429 116 195.