Shadecom Pty Ltd
Shadecom provide high quality shade products to the wholesale shade market. We have some exciting products and deal with fantastic clients and suppliers. We are located in Meadowbrook QLD and supply to a number of shade companies around Australia and overseas..
Shadecom is experiencing growth and we need experienced textile fabricators who are excited to take on a busy role in the company.
This is a full-time role Monday to Friday and you will report directly to the Textile Workshop Manager, while working closely with the General Manager and other workshop staff.
To be successful in this role you will be honest, hardworking, have a can-do attitude and love what you do.
Industry experience is important but on the job training will be given.
Some of your skills will include,
• Industrial sewing experience in canvas and shade cloth
• High Frequency welding of PVC
• Speed and Accuracy in measurement and cutting and attention to detail
• Take pride in your appearance and representing our company
• Applicants for this position should have Australian residency or a valid Australian work visa and a full driver’s licence
Our work place is fun and exciting with a lot of rewarding hard work, if you have the drive and motivation to make a difference, get stuck in and help your work mates and revel in your results then put forward your application today!
Apply now to email@example.com