Ricky Richards (Sales) Pty Ltd
Ricky Richards has been supplying specialised textiles of the highest quality to the Australian market for 35 years. Our experience, dedication and expertise have won us a reputation we are proud of. Our organisation has been built on strong family values and integrity.
We are on the search for an exceptional Communications Coordinator to join our friendly marketing team & take ownership of the Communications function, including several major projects and a large portion of the budget.
There is tremendous scope for the role to grow over time, with this position reporting directly to a highly experienced Head of Marketing, who values a collaborative approach & is keen to mentor all members the team.
The right person will be a passionate, self-starter and BIG on communication.
You need to be a motivated team player and with a great sense of humour to join our Marketing crew!
Main areas of responsibilities include:
- Public relations
- Special projects
- Campaign management
To be considered for this role you must:
- Display strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent project management skills and experience
- Be able to demonstrate strong stakeholder management skills, as this role will require the successful candidate to be confident in dealing with stakeholders across all levels of business, both internally & externally.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft office products
Tertiary marketing or similar qualifications would be highly regarded.
Specialised textile experience would be ideal, however applicants with experience involving the distributing of products through retailers, wholesalers, manufacturers and specification channels are encouraged to apply.
This is a permanent fulltime role, 5 days per week.
Please forward your resume through to the HR Manager via email email@example.com