Members of the Specialised Textiles Association manufacture: outdoor covers, awnings, blinds, shade sails and structures, canopies, dam liners, grain covers, marine covers, tarpaulins, banners, camping annexes, tank liners, yacht sails ...and much, much more.
Welcome to the Specialised Textiles Association (formerly known as Australian Canvas & Synthetic Products Association, ACASPA) - the national industry association for Australia's leading textile fabricators and suppliers.
The Specialised Textiles Association represents fabricators, installers and suppliers of textiles, equipment, accessories and services in the specialised textiles industry.
Our objective is to maintain relevance in the industry by working with members to provide and share information whilst facilitating the development of our industry.
We provide support to our member businesses in a variety of ways, including:
- National and State based events held throughout the year where members can learn, share and network
- Publishing a comprehensive Member Directory - digital and in print
- Facilitating connections between buyers and suppliers by holding an annual trade exhibition and conference
- Acknowledging members for their great work by hosting the Awards for Excellence competition
- Educating and informing others via our association magazine - Connections
- Enabling members to differentiate themselves from their competitors through the Business Accreditation program
Be part of an innovative and progressive industry association. Join online today and join us at SpecTex20 in Sydney between the 30th of May and 1st of June.