Ricky Richards (Sales) Pty Ltd
Ricky Richards is an Australian family owned company based in Homebush West. We have been supplying the Australian industry with the highest quality industrial textiles for over 30 years. Our experience, dedication and expertise have won us a reputation we are proud of. Our organisation is a happy and friendly cultured environment with strong family values.
We are looking for a motivated and driven individual to join our finance team. This role is a full-time permanent position.
The main duties and responsibilities for this position include:
- Maintain information and product order management across the business
- Control and ordering of products
- Raising purchase orders
- Receipting stock into Pronto stock system
- Liaison with local and overseas suppliers
- Liaison with customs agents & freight forwarders for efficient delivery of incoming goods
- Regular reporting and advise to customer service and sales team of stock status
- Verifying and reconciling supplier invoices
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Proven track record in similar purchasing role
- Well-presented and confident with strong organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Advanced level of Microsoft excel skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong experience in a mainstream ERP system for purchasing and stock management
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience in purchasing required
The right person must have drive, determination, integrity, good organisational and time management skills.
Please forward your resume through to the HR Manager via email email@example.com