Come back to WA to see the future or our industry at SpecTex18.
SpecTex18 is the premier trade exhibition and conference for all the specialised textiles industry – Fabricators, Installers, Manufacturers and Suppliers.
It will be almost 14 years since our association has held an expo or conference in WA. The specialised textiles industry in WA is anxious for us to set up shop this May in their backyard.
WA’s Fremantle was chosen as the location to host SpecTex18 as it is only 30minutes from Perth's CBD and as is located against a backdrop of the best preserved 19th century port streetscape in the world. A day out in Fremantle is an eclectic and eccentric blend of fabulous artisanal food, handcrafted beers, great coffee, quirky boutiques and a lively music and arts scene. There will not be a shortage of activities to immerse yourself in while in Fremantle.
If you supply or distribute fabrics, components, equipment or services to the specialised textiles industry, then SpecTex18 is the ultimate stage to showcase your products and services.
SpecTex18 provides the perfect opportunity for suppliers to connect with potential customers from across the country, with past STA expo’s attracting over 2,000 visitors. The majority of visitors will be travelling to Fremantle from all over Australia and from several overseas destinations.
As an exhibitor of SpecTex18 you will:
- meet current and new customers all are eager to meet you too and learn about your product
- have your business promoted on STA’s eNewsletters, website and Facebook page
- be featured in Connection Magazine leading up to SpecTex18
- have your business logo and profile displayed on our website
- receive a personalised email signature to promote your participation to your customers
- have access to a private meeting room available solely to exhibitors with tea and coffee facilities
Limited trade exhibition spaces are now available along with sponsorship opportunities.
Don’t miss your opportunity to be part of the trade exhibition that showcases the future of the textiles industry in Western Australis for the first time since 2004!
To see which booths are still available, click here to view the current floor plan.
If you have any further queries please don’t hesitate to contact our office on (03) 9521 2114 or send us an email.